HOW TO PROTECT THE DATA AND AVOID THE FINES? MEETING FOR STRAT-UPS AND INVESTORS
During the meeting you will learn from Magnusson:
• what is personal data and when do you process the data
• new obligations (RODO/GDPR), its impact and importance for technical solutions
• cyberecurity in today’s reality
• privacy by design and privacy by default – what is it about?
• when the personal data should be important for you?
• for investor: how to minimise the risk of fines?
• for start-up: how to prepare for awkward questions concerning data protection?
MAGNUSSON DENMARK AND MOSCOW AT THE SEMINAR “UPDATE ON RUSSIA”
Doing business in Russia?read more
MAGNUSSON WARSAW AT CHARITY TOURNAMENT
Magnusson Warsaw participated in the Charity Real Estate Beach Volleyball Tournament.read more
MAGNUSSON WARSAW AT THE INNOVATIVE LAWYERS' CONFERENCE
Agnieszka Pytlas, Managing Partner at Magnusson Warsaw, was invited as an expert to take part in the debate on „New trends in the legal services market. Lawyers in the transforming business environment”.read more
MAGNUSSON WARSAW AT THE EELA CONFERENCE
Agnieszka Pytlas, Managing Partner at Magnusson Warsaw, will be a panelist during the session "Re-Nationalization of labor markets across Europe".read more