HOW TO PROTECT THE DATA AND AVOID THE FINES? MEETING FOR STRAT-UPS AND INVESTORS
During the meeting you will learn from Magnusson:
• what is personal data and when do you process the data
• new obligations (RODO/GDPR), its impact and importance for technical solutions
• cyberecurity in today’s reality
• privacy by design and privacy by default – what is it about?
• when the personal data should be important for you?
• for investor: how to minimise the risk of fines?
• for start-up: how to prepare for awkward questions concerning data protection?
MAGNUSSON WARSAW AT THE AIJA HALF-YEAR CONFERENCE IN WARSAW
Magnusson Warsaw supports the AIJA Half-Year Conference taking place in the capital of Poland.read more
MAGNUSSON'S TECHNOLOGY BREAKFAST ON THURSDAY 7 JUNE IN TAMPERE
We warmly welcome you to attend Magnusson's technology breakfast on Thursday 7 June at 8:30 – 11:30. The event will take place in Tampere, Technopolis Yliopistonrinne, Building C, Kalevantie 2, conference room Pappkoff.read more
MAGNUSSON WARSAW AT THE SCANDINAVIAN DAYS IN SZCZECIN
Magnusson expert Magdalena Mitas, Head of the Energy and Infrastructure practice in Magnusson Warsaw, led the business workshop on “Running a business in Sweden and Norway - basic challenges and legal aspects”.read more
MAGNUSSON AT ANNUAL CONFERENCE INTA 2018
On 19-23 May 2018, Wioletta Kulińska and Natalia Dulkowska will represent Magnusson Warsaw at the world’s largest and most widely attended conference on trademarks.read more