MAGNUSSON AND F-SECURE WORKSHOP: “CYBERSECURITY IN THE CONTEXT OF GDPR. HOW TO EFFECTIVELY PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS?”
Experts from F-Secure and Magnusson will answer these and other questions related to cybersecurity and personal data protection in light of GDPR. Our specialists will offer contract-based solutions for safeguarding your enterprise.
- Introduction to GDPR: What kind of a legal document is it? What does it change and how to approach these changes?
- Data security as a priority for all enterprises, a market analysis.
- GDPR requirements concerning data processing security.
- Incidents relating to data protection in the context of GDPR.
- Implementation of a data security strategy and risk analysis.
- Recommended steps and presentation of good practices.
Host: Magnusson & F-Secure
Date: 14 September 2017 (Thursday)
Time: 09:00 – 11:00
Venue: ul. Bielańska 12, 00-085 Warsaw (Senator Building)
Participation is free of charge.
In order to reserve a place, please fill out a short entry form: https://www.lyyti.in/rejestracja_cyberbezpieczenstwo
We would be delighted to see you there.
MAGNUSSON AT LEGAL MARKET DAY
Legal Market Day is one of the largest conferences for lawyers in CEE.read more
MAGNUSSON AT NORDIC ARBITRATION DAY
A strong litigation team from Magnusson attended Nordic Arbitration Day.read more
MAGNUSSON AT THE IBA LAW FIRM MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
Evaldas Rapolas, partner at Magnusson in Lithuania, spoke at 12th Annual Law Firm Management conference, which took place in Moscow on 7th December 2018.read more
FUTURE-PROOF CREATIONS. IP BREAKFAST.
Future-Proof Creations.read more