Our China Group provides high quality legal services in all countries where Magnusson is present and consists of both local and Chinese speaking lawyers in order to overcome cultural and language barriers. With over a decade of experience the team is positioned to offer a full range of legal services to Chinese companies doing business in the region. Our understanding of Chinese corporate culture gained through assisting Chinese businesses enables us to offer excellent advice to European companies doing business with Chinese partners.
Magnusson in Hong Kong
China Group brochure
• Distribution contracts;
• Real estate and lease agreements;
• Employment contracts and consulting solutions;
• Export and import related legal matters.
• Corporate governance matters;
• Company formation;
• Labour law and work permit matters.
• Public procurement;
• Dispute resolution;
• Joint venture projects;
• Regulatory matters.
• Legal counsel for Chinese parties at the SCC Arbitration Institute;
• Legal counsel for Chinese parties in mediations;
• Enforcement actions for Chinese clients in our jurisdictions;
• Approved arbitrators in Hong Kong and Singapore;
• Experience of CIETAC arbitration.
• Shareholder agreements;
• Good knowledge of cultural issues involved in cross-border co-operations.
• Help with finding suitable target companies;
• Due Diligence process;
• Drafting LOI, MoU and negotiations;
• Drafting share purchase agreements.
• Assistance in bidding process;
• Competition law issues;
• Anti-dumping issues;
• Court matters in connection with bidding process.
Associate/Head of China Desk Finland
email@example.com T: +358 207 419 500
M: +358 44 237 2362
Nikolaj Juhl Hansen
Advokat / Partner - Head of China Desk, Denmark
firstname.lastname@example.org T: +45 82 51 51 00
M: +45 27 74 05 07