MAGNUSSON STRENGTHENED IN CHAMBERS GLOBAL 2016
In the recently launched 2016 edition of the ranking, Magnusson is again ranked as one of the best law firms for Corporate/M&A in both Poland and Sweden.
Also, the following Magnusson’s attorneys are ranked as leading lawyers in their respective fields:
- Banking & Finance in Sweden: Björn Wendleby;
- Corporate/M&A in Denmark: Nikolaj Juhl Hansen;
- Corporate/M&A in Poland: Andrzej Tokaj and Artur Swirtun;
- Corporate/M&A in Russia: Nickolaj Johansson;
- Corporate/M&A in Sweden: Anders Bäckman, Jonas Bergquist, Artur Swirtun, and Nickolaj Johansson;
- Dispute Resolution in China: Paulo Fohlin (ranking debut);
- Dispute Resolution in Russia: Christer Söderlund (newly ranked within Magnusson);
- Dispute Resolution in Sweden: Christer Söderlund (newly ranked within Magnusson).
Chambers & Partners recommends the world’s best lawyers. Their 150-strong full-time research team personally interview clients all year round. This team is unique – the largest and most experienced multi-lingual legal research team in the world. Chambers Global guide is published annually and covers over 190 countries across the world. It ranks leading law firm networks around the world, by region and practice area.
MAGNUSSON ORGANIZED ITS ANNUAL SLUSH SIDE EVENT AT HARD ROCK CAFÉ IN HELSINKI ON 3 DEC 2018
We had 15 guest speakers, who had the opportunity to present their companies and innovative business ideas.read more
MAGNUSSON LITHUANIA ADDING NEW PARTNERS TO THE TEAM
As Magnusson Lithuania marks its 20th anniversary this year, we close this period with professional achievements of our team members: associates Rūta Didikė and Eligijus Vinckus become partners of the firm.read more
THE CRYPTO CURRENCY OPERATIONS ARE BECOMING MORE RESTRICTED
The Ministry of Finance of Republic of Estonia is planning to take the draft legislation to the Estonian Government to tighten up the acceptance of crypto currency licenses.read more
MAGNUSSON PARTNER VILLE SALONEN NAMED BOARD MEMBER OF FAF
The Football Association of Finland (FAF) has appointed Ville Salonen as a member to its Board.read more