Senior Associate / Solicitor
This Ravn is an English common law solicitor from Hong Kong and a Danish qualified lawyer at Magnusson. She has 9 years of legal experience, having previously worked for Herbert Smith, Advokatfirman Vinge, Jun He, Linklaters and Deloitte.
She has been involved in IPO´s on the Hong Kong and Frankfurt stock exchange, various high level M&A transactions and drafted a host of English and Danish language documentation in relation to the establishment of companies in Denmark. She is familiar with UK common law and the Danish legal system.
She has assisted with the establishment of joint ventures and incorporation of companies in Hong Kong and China and prepared distribution, supply and cooperation agreements between Chinese and Danish companies and E-commerce platforms in English and Chinese. She has designed a range of Chinese company names and trademarks and has extensive Chinese networks in China and Denmark. She has studied Chinese law at Tsinghua University in Beijing.
Author of Banking Law and Company and Securities Law in China
Senior Associate/Solicitor, Magnusson – 2016 – to date
EU Advokat, Ravn Advokater – 2013
Deloitte – 2011
Assistant Solicitor, Linklaters (Frankfurt)
Assistant Solicitor, Advokatfirman Vinge (Hong Kong)
Assistant Solicitor, Herbert Smith (Hong Kong)
- Advised on the establishment of Danish companies in Denmark
- Drafted a host of English contracts and agreements
- Advised on distribution and import/export agreements in English and Chinese
- Handled registration of intellectual property rights in China on behalf of Danish companies, in Chinese, and designed business logos, company names and completed various legal documentation in Chinese
- Coordinated meetings involving the Chinese embassy in Denmark
- Prepared documentation in relation to litigation matters between Danish and Chinese companies in Hong Kong and China, including communication and submission of legal court documentation in Chinese to local business authorities and ministries in Hong Kong and Beijing.
LL.B. University of Hong Kong
P.C.LL University of Hong Kong
Chin. Dip. Tsinghua University
Admitted to the Danish Bar
Admitted in Hong Kong (Solicitor)
Registered with The Law Society
Solicitors Regulation Authority
Danish – native
English – fluent
Mandarin – fluent
Admission to the Supreme Court of Hong Kong
Admission as a Solicitor to the High Court of Hong Kong
NEWS about Tina Ravn
SHORT-TERM LEGAL CONSEQUENCES OF A 'NO-DEAL' BREXIT
Judged on the current political situation in the UK, where the parliament is split between various Brexit models and apparently unable to form a political majority for one specific ‘soft’ Brexit model as well as on the announcements from the EU that the EU is not willing to renegotiate the draft Brexit deal, which was turned down by the Houses of Parliament, the likelihood of a hard Brexit has become higher than ever.read more