We advise on the full range of corporate restructuring issues and can provide a holistic approach to the entire restructuring process. This includes everything from planning and project management to communicating with the relevant authorities and managing business negotiations and labour union negotiations, thanks to the close cooperation between our corporate, banking & finance, IP/IT and employment experts, among others. Whether you are thinking about over the structure of your business’ financing, organisational layout, or contemplating new ways to make it operate more effectively, we can help you and your business find ways to adapt and stand stronger.
Our clients include, among others, domestic and international companies, financial institutions, investment funds, buyers or sellers of assets and shareholders. We cooperate with other experts involved in restructuring and insolvency projects including auditors, strategy advisors and bankruptcy receivers.
Our services include advising on areas including:
- Corporate – , organisational – and operational restructuring across all levels, from corporate group to business unit
- Share and asset transfers, mergers and divestments
- Capital raising and financing matters, including negotiations with lenders and other creditors
- Employment, including transfers of business, reorganisations and labour union negotiations
- Proactive analyses and arrangements
- Applications and registrations in cases of restructuring and insolvency
- Personal responsibility of directors and shareholders
- Disputes in cases of insolvency and other procedural issues