Recommended in EU and Competition in Sweden, Legal 500 EMEA 2005-2013, Chambers Europe 2007, Chambers Global 2007
The lawyers within the EU and Competition team have significant experience in all fields of EU and competition law and provide hands-on advice related to both small and large assignments.
Through the combination of the team’s specialist competence and broad commercial knowledge of various industries the team provides top-class services to international and domestic companies and organizations (private and public) in all sectors.
• Review of agreements and drafting of legal opinions on compliance with competition law.
• Design and management of competition compliance programmes, which include competition due diligence, implementation of competition compliance policies and Dawn Raid guidelines, Dawn Raid training of staff etc.
• Preparation of defences or complaints regarding cartels or abuses of dominant positions to the EU, national competition authorities and representation before relevant courts.
• Assistance and drafting of notifications to national competition authorities and the European Commission.
• Assistance to the public sector with the establishment of contract documents, framework agreements, qualification criteria, award criteria, questions concerning direct awards, service concession, and negotiated procedures. Day-to-day legal advice to suppliers making tenders, as well as assisting with applications for reviews, damages or other procedural actions.