Recommended in EU and Competition in Sweden, Legal 500 EMEA 2005-2013, Chambers Europe 2007, Chambers Global 2007
EU and competition
The lawyers within the EU and Competition team have significant experience in all fields of EU and competition law and provide hands-on advice related to both small and large assignments.
Through the combination of the team’s specialist competence and broad commercial knowledge of various industries the team provides top-class services to international and domestic companies and organizations (private and public) in all sectors.
• Review of agreements and drafting of legal opinions on compliance with competition law.
• Design and management of competition compliance programmes, which include competition due diligence, implementation of competition compliance policies and Dawn Raid guidelines, Dawn Raid training of staff etc.
• Preparation of defences or complaints regarding cartels or abuses of dominant positions to the EU, national competition authorities and representation before relevant courts.
• Assistance and drafting of notifications to national competition authorities and the European Commission.
• Assistance to the public sector with the establishment of contract documents, framework agreements, qualification criteria, award criteria, questions concerning direct awards, service concession, and negotiated procedures. Day-to-day legal advice to suppliers making tenders, as well as assisting with applications for reviews, damages or other procedural actions.
Advokat / Partner
firstname.lastname@example.org T: +46 8 463 75 00; +46 31 755 20 00
M: +46 70 611 75 08