Magnusson’s Cookie Notice
This cookie notice contains the conditions of and information on how the cookie notice on Magnusson’s website is applied and which cookies are used. You can read about the Magnusson’s Privacy Notice here.
We would like to point out that this cookie notice applies regardless of the type of device used, i.e. it does not matter whether you visit our website on a tablet, laptop, smartphone or other smart device.
What are cookies and how do they benefit you?
Cookies are usually held in temporary (TEMP) files, which are either deleted after the browsing session or saved onto the device’s hard drive, depending on the expiry date of the cookie. More information on cookies can be found on the following address: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Cookies help us to:
• make the website work according to your expectations;
• remember your devices and settings during and in between visits;
• fix the speed/security of the website;
• constantly improve our website for you;
• make marketing more efficient and personal.
What kind of cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies, known as session cookies and persistent cookies. These are the cookies used by us and/or third parties.
The type of cookies we use:
• Session cookies are used every time you visit our website. We use these cookies to link your activities on our website, and each session cookie lasts only for the duration of the visit, after which it will expire. Each session begins when you open your web browser and ends when you close it. After visiting the website all session cookies are deleted.
• Persistent cookies allow us to remember your preferences or activities on the website (or between the webpages). They have a longer lifespan than session cookies and they last for the duration of time specified in the cookie, which can vary. These cookies are not deleted by closing the browser and they will be saved on your device. They will be activated every time you visit the website that created the specific persistent cookie.
How do we categorise cookies?
To better understand cookies, we have categorised each cookie as follows:
• Strictly necessary cookies and functionality cookies
These cookies are indispensable for the website, allowing the visitor to move around and use various functions, such as language settings, when the visitor moves between different pages during the browser session. Without indispensable cookies certain services of the website may not be possible and the website may not perform as smoothly. Functionality cookies also allow the website to remember your choices and to offer you improved and personalised functions. These cookies do not collect any sort of information for marketing purposes nor in order to remember where you have been on the internet.
• Analytical or performance cookies
Performance cookies collect information about visiting the website and help us improve the way the website works. For example, performance cookies can show which pages are most frequently visited, save whatever difficulties may have occurred during the visit and show whether the advertising on the website has been effective or not. Performance cookies do not collect information which would identify the person of the visitor and all information gathered by them is assembled and anonymous.
• Targeting or advertising cookies
Targeting or advertising cookies are used to forward you the advertising most fitting with your interests or in order to limit the number of times you see the same advertising on the website. These cookies are also used to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and to remember what you have looked at on the website.
What kind of cookies do we use on our website?
How to manage cookies?
Strictly necessary and functionality cookies go along with using our website. When refusing these cookies, we cannot predict how well the website will function. You can control the use of analytic cookies, targeting cookies or advertising cookies by adjusting your browser settings.
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through the user preferences of your settings. If you prefer to not accept cookies you can set your browser in a way that it refuses all cookies or sends out a warning when receiving a cookie. We cannot delete the cookies that are already placed on your web browser. In case you would like to remove cookies from your device, different web browsers have help pages with information on how to remove cookies. When using several browsers do not forget to remove cookies from all of them. Additional information on how to adjust settings regarding cookie preferences on the most common web browsers can be found here:
• Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
• Google Chrome
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that by deleting or refusing cookies you may lose access to certain areas or functions on our website. Adjusting cookie settings also affects other websites you visit.
If you would like more information about the cookies used on our website, please get in touch via the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The applicability and changes to the cookie notice
We have the right to unilaterally change our cookie notice at any time in accordance with the applicable law.
This cookie notice has been approved and published 17.04.2020.