MAGNUSSON AND F-SECURE WORKSHOP: “CYBERSECURITY IN THE CONTEXT OF GDPR. HOW TO EFFECTIVELY PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS?”
Experts from F-Secure and Magnusson will answer these and other questions related to cybersecurity and personal data protection in light of GDPR. Our specialists will offer contract-based solutions for safeguarding your enterprise.
- Introduction to GDPR: What kind of a legal document is it? What does it change and how to approach these changes?
- Data security as a priority for all enterprises, a market analysis.
- GDPR requirements concerning data processing security.
- Incidents relating to data protection in the context of GDPR.
- Implementation of a data security strategy and risk analysis.
- Recommended steps and presentation of good practices.
Host: Magnusson & F-Secure
Date: 14 September 2017 (Thursday)
Time: 09:00 – 11:00
Venue: ul. Bielańska 12, 00-085 Warsaw (Senator Building)
Participation is free of charge.
In order to reserve a place, please fill out a short entry form: https://www.lyyti.in/rejestracja_cyberbezpieczenstwo
We would be delighted to see you there.
MAGNUSSON DENMARK AND MOSCOW AT THE SEMINAR “UPDATE ON RUSSIA”
Doing business in Russia?read more
MAGNUSSON WARSAW AT CHARITY TOURNAMENT
Magnusson Warsaw participated in the Charity Real Estate Beach Volleyball Tournament.read more
MAGNUSSON WARSAW AT THE INNOVATIVE LAWYERS' CONFERENCE
Agnieszka Pytlas, Managing Partner at Magnusson Warsaw, was invited as an expert to take part in the debate on „New trends in the legal services market. Lawyers in the transforming business environment”.read more
MAGNUSSON WARSAW AT THE EELA CONFERENCE
Agnieszka Pytlas, Managing Partner at Magnusson Warsaw, will be a panelist during the session "Re-Nationalization of labor markets across Europe".read more