We have the resources and the know how to handle a wide range of assignments from complex cross-border transactions to daily corporate governance advice. Cross-border work is where we particularly excel and most of our transactions have a multi-jurisdictional focus. Our experienced team works seamlessly across all our offices in the Baltic Sea Region and with best friend law firms in many other jurisdictions.
Our service includes:
- Legal and Tax Due Diligence of target companies
- Development and implementation of cost-effective transaction structures
- Advising on acquisition financing
- Drafting and negotiating share or asset purchase agreements and other transaction documents
- M&A-related antitrust matters, including assistance in filing notifications with national competition
authorities and the European Commission
- Legal advice on both private and public equity offerings
- Partnerships, joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Comprehensive post-closing support, including commercial restructuring, corporate governance, etc.
- Advising on Estonian e-Services such as e-Tax Board and e-Residency
We work to create value for our clients. Our client base includes multi-national corporations, mid-market companies, state-owned enterprises, private equity firms and their portfolio companies, investment banks and lenders.