Magnusson services cover the full range of data protection and privacy issues, including:
- Global data protection compliance audit, GDPR implementation and compliance services;
- Advising on daily legal issues concerning data protection;
- Advising on and drafting privacy notices, records on processing activities, consent forms, internal policies and procedures, impact assessments, cookie notices, information texts, etc;
- Assistance with establishing and implementing data protection and information security policies;
- Advising on outsourcing data processing and negotiating data processing agreements;
- Advising Data Protection Officers (DPOs) and assistance with their function;
- Assistance with e-Privacy (“cookies“) and online marketing issues;
- Advising on data protection issues in M&A transactions;
- Representing clients in disputes with data subjects and data inspection authorities on all levels;
- Assistance with complex cross-border data transfer (incl. EU-US Privacy Shield matters);
- Advising on cyber security, management of security breaches and notification obligations;
- Offering tailor-made data protection training.
The core of our approach is building a close, strong relationship with the client that transcends the boundaries of a specific case and involves a deep knowledge of your business, personality and values.