Magnusson advises on the following matters:
- advertisements and campaigns, incl. requirements and restrictions on advertising;
- advertising in regulated sectors incl. financial services and medicinal products;
- marketing of tobacco products;
- unfair and misleading commercial practices;
- intellectual property aspects in brand creation and promotion, incl. trademark matters;
- commercial agreements for launching and selling the products (e.g. confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, license agreements, manufacturing and supply agreements, agency, distribution and franchise agreements);
- sponsorship agreements;
- data protection and privacy, incl. communication matters on social media and direct marketing issues;
- regulation of gambling and lotteries;
- competition law;
- consumer protection;
- dispute resolution.
We have extensive experience in advising clients from many commercial sectors, including food, tobacco and alcohol, consumer and beauty products, medical devices and products, television, film and digital media.
Magnusson is a member of the Estonian Marketing Association.