As the world grapples with the pandemic and market volatility, the Nordics and Baltics could offer one of the safest bets in times of uncertainty. These small, open economies have focused on building highly competitive environments that offer some of the most attractive opportunities in the European M&A markets.
This webinar, brought to you by The Legal 500 and Magnusson, explored the likely trends in the region’s M&A markets for 2021 and provided practical advice for GCs and investors.
- Ligita Ramanauskaitė, Magnusson, Lithuania
- Jonas Bergqvist, Magnusson, Sweden
- Tomi Merenheimo, Magnusson, Finland
- Peter Gönczi, CEO, Spotlight Stock Market
- Nikolaj Juhl Hansen, Magnusson, Denmark
- Elvira Tulvik, Magnusson, Estonia
- Liis Halling, senior counsel, Betsson Group
- Ulla Helm, head of legal and compliance, Veriff
- Yrjö Ojasaar, investment partner, Change Ventures
- Anni Säär, legal officer, Startup Wise Guys
Partner / Advokat, Co-Head of Corporate & M&A, Head of Capital Markets and Head of Middle East Desk
Corporate and M&A, Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Commercial, Dispute Resolution, Industrials, Life sciences, Media, Sports and Entertainment, Middle East Group, TechnologySend me an email +45 82 51 51 00 +45 27 74 05 04
Attorney-at-law / Managing Partner Finland / Chairman of Magnusson International
Commercial, Capital Markets, China group, Corporate and M&A, Data Protection, Employment, Insurance and financial services, Intellectual Property, Life sciences, Media, Sports and Entertainment, Real estate, Restructuring and Insolvency, Retail and consumers, TechnologySend me an email +358 40 560 6101
Magnusson advised Avia Solutions Group
The impact of new FDI screening rules in the nordi...
Magnusson at Mipim in Cannes
Swedish chapter for The Legal 500: Intellectual Pr...
Magnusson Sweden advised Raw Fury
Magnusson invited to join the world's leading asse...
The increasing regulatory requirement of supply ch...
Magnusson at 10th Baltic Arbitration Days in Riga
Magnusson Finland advised Shanghai Medical Instrum...
National Security Review of Foreign Investment in...