As the world grapples with the pandemic and market volatility, the Nordics and Baltics could offer one of the safest bets in times of uncertainty. These small, open economies have focused on building highly competitive environments that offer some of the most attractive opportunities in the European M&A markets.
This webinar, brought to you by The Legal 500 and Magnusson, explored the likely trends in the region’s M&A markets for 2021 and provided practical advice for GCs and investors.
- Ligita Ramanauskaitė, Magnusson, Lithuania
- Jonas Bergqvist, Magnusson, Sweden
- Tomi Merenheimo, Magnusson, Finland
- Peter Gönczi, CEO, Spotlight Stock Market
- Nikolaj Juhl Hansen, Magnusson, Denmark
- Elvira Tulvik, Magnusson, Estonia
- Liis Halling, senior counsel, Betsson Group
- Ulla Helm, head of legal and compliance, Veriff
- Yrjö Ojasaar, investment partner, Change Ventures
- Anni Säär, legal officer, Startup Wise Guys
Partner / Advokat, Co-Head of Corporate & M&A, Head of Capital Markets and Head of Middle East Desk
Corporate and M&A, Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Commercial, Dispute Resolution, Industrials, Life sciences, Media, Sports and Entertainment, Middle East Group, TechnologySend me an email +45 82 51 51 00 +45 27 74 05 04
Attorney-at-law / Managing Partner Finland / Chairman of Magnusson International
Commercial, Capital Markets, China group, Corporate and M&A, Data Protection, Employment, Insurance and financial services, Intellectual Property, Life sciences, Media, Sports and Entertainment, Real estate, Restructuring and Insolvency, Retail and consumers, TechnologySend me an email +358 40 560 6101
M&A – green shoots following the pandemic
Summary of PRC Legal Updates relevant to foreign i...
Magnusson advised Nineyards Equity
PRC Legal Update: China’s New Blocking Statute
Small nations, big opportunities: M&A trends and h...
EUR 20 million grant fund to help SME’s maximize t...
First Cross-Border M&A Deal of 2021 for Magnusson...
Magnusson Denmark partners with Finklusiv to provi...
The Swedish response to FDI (Foreign Direct Invest...
Brexit - Time is running out