Magnusson Finland arranged a webinar together with the Finnish Venture Capital Association on 20 August 2020. Its subject was Corporate restructuring from a private equity investor’s point of view – restructuring as an investment opportunity.
During the webinar, we went through the main characteristics of a restructuring process, its impacts on the company’s operations, management and owners as well as the opportunities from restructuring to an investor.
We also gave investors tools how to participate effectively in securing business during restructuring.
Our subjects were:
- Corona virus and adjustments in companies
- Shareholding in a company applying for restructuring
- Management’s responsibility in restructuring
- Main characteristics of restructuring
- Contract relationships in restructuring
- Additional financing means and priority rights according to the Finnish Restructuring of Enterprises Act
- Exit during and after restructuring
Webinar was provided for the members of the Finnish Venture Capital Association.
More about Finnish Venture Capital Association.
Magnusson as a member in FVCA.
Magnusson Denmark partners with Finklusiv to provi...
The Swedish response to FDI (Foreign Direct Invest...
Brexit - Time is running out
Partner, Sam Jalaei, and rest of the Magnusson CPH...
Magnusson Finland has advised Grahn Vahinkosaneera...
Webinar: What do global SMEs need to know about Br...
Significant victory for our clients from the Finni...
Magnusson Denmark to Establish Specialist Task For...
The Acquisition of Arctic Machine Oy by the Swiss-...
Magnusson Copenhagen grows team again with energy-...